22nd Annual Executive Oil Conference Draws Record Crowd
Looking for the 2016 conference presentations?
Hart Energy's 2016 Executive Oil Conference delivered on its election-year theme, "The Permian Wins Again. A record crowd of over 1,200 oil and gas professionals (up ~16% from 2014 and 2015) gathered November 7-8 at the Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion in Midland, TX. An estemmed slate of speakers provided an in-depth look at the Permian's prolific plays and how producers are leveraging efficient strategies and technologies to remain profitable.
The event kicked off on November 7 with a sold-out annual golf tournament at the Odessa Country Club. Over 200 golfers gathered on the course for friendly competition and networking. Proceeds from the event were donated to the Folds of Honor Foundation.
That evening, Hart Energy honored Permian legend Scott Sheffield, Pioneer Natural Resources' Chairman and CEO, with an Industry Leadership Award at the sold-out annual Energy Executive Dinner. The event also honored recipients of the Hearst Energy Awards, presented by the Midland Reporter-Telegram.
Oil and gas executives are the Executive Oil Conference's main attraction. Senior-level leaders from top producers like Pioneer Natural Resources, Apache Corp. and Approach Resources discussed how producers and technologies providers are cutting costs and increasing profits during the event’s conference sessions.
- Scott Sheffield, Chairman and CEO, Pioneer Natural Resources
- John J. Christmann, CEO and President, Apache Corp.
- J. Ross Craft, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & President, Approach Resources Inc.
- Randy Foutch, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Laredo Petroleum Inc.
- Tom Meneley, Chairman and CEO, Plantation Petroleum Co. LLC
- Joe Gatto, President and Chief Financial Officer, Callon Petroleum Co.
- Jeff Tillery, Managing Director, Head of Capital Markets, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
- John Lindsay, Chief Executive Officer, Helmerich & Payne Inc.
The event's packed exhibit floor features more than 60 of the industry’s top service and technology providers who are helping producers cut costs and maximize output.
Mark your calendars – the Executive Oil Conference will return to the Midland County Horseshoe Pavilion in Midland, TX November 6-7, 2017. Hart Energy's DUG Permian Basin delivers another dose of in-depth coverage in the region April 3-5 at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, TX.